We’re having a contest! (sung to the tune of that old Sam Cooke song “Having a Party”…)
In honor of July being National Culinary Arts Month, we’ve decided to have a contest! We figured that anyone reading this blog must enjoy food as much as we do, so why not have a recipe contest! It’s the perfect time of year to be using fresh ingredients, backyard grills and those creative summer juices we all have flowing.
Want to know what you’ll win?! Of course you do…! Our winner will receive the following:
1. The winning recipe will be featured in its own blog post on our GetAwayLancaster blog. The winner will be given complete credit for both recipe and image (if one is submitted).
2. The winning recipe will also be featured on the Facebook Pages of both Miller’s Smorgasbord and Plain & Fancy Farm Restaurants.
3. The contest winner will receive Dinner for Two at either Miller’s or Plain & Fancy Farm OR the winner can choose to have a pie shipped to them from our Miller’s Bakery. (Chocolate Pecan or Shoofly)
So without further ado….here are your rules:
1. Your recipe must be an original submission. (no stealing other people’s creative juices please)
2. You may (we’d LOVE it if you could) submit a picture with the recipe.
3. Entries must not contain offensive or inappropriate material. Please.
To Enter: (you must do both of these things to qualify to win)
1. Follow our blog via email (you can do so to the right of this post)
2. Submit your recipe via email to email@example.com
1. No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
2. Contest will run from July 2nd through July 16th, with a winner being chosen and announced on Tuesday, July 17th.
3. Only one entry per email address
4. Please submit, along with your recipe, your name, address and phone number so that we may contact you if you are the winner.